Live Online Counseling
Connect with the Help You Need
Three times a week, in this dynamic ten week program, group members from all over meet online under the guidance of an experienced counselor, and work together to overcome their dependency on drugs and alcohol. OSAT’s Online Counseling program uses the same proven approach – based on Cognitive Therapy and the 12-Step philosophy – that is so successful in our treatment centers. We’re proud to have one of the highest success rates in the country!
- Cost-effective alternative to inpatient treatment
- Highly effective approach guided by expert counselors
- Rich experience using live audio/video
- Simple browser-based program
The Online Counseling Process
- Choose your treatment program: thirty 1-hour group sessions for $1,100, or thirty 3-hour group sessions for $1,600. Both programs meet 3 times a week for 10 weeks.
- Once you enroll, you’ll be contacted within 24 hours to schedule your intake interview, a one-on-one session with our intake counselor to develop a personalized assessment and treatment plan.
- Your first session will start as soon as your enrollment materials arrive. If your computer doesn’t have built-in speakers and microphone, OSAT will send you a free headset so you can speak with your counselor and group members in “real time” during sessions.
- Three times a week, for ten weeks, use your browser to join an online meeting under the leadership of an experienced recovery counselor. Choose a meeting schedule that fits your needs.
- You’ll be guided through our step by step program with proven techniques for treating not just your addiction, but its underlying causes and psychological mechanisms.
- In OSAT’s online meetings, you’ll see and hear the counselor on streaming video right there in your browser window. But you may maintain complete anonymity. You control whether anyone, including the counselor, knows your real name. Group members talk and hear each, but they can’t see each other.
- Afterwards, we’ll help keep you on track with your recovery. OSAT follows up your 10 week online counseling program with 42 weeks of alumni aftercare, via online chat, at no extra charge. Also, for 12 months, starting when you enroll, additional one-on-one live counseling sessions are available for $95 per 1-hour session. You can schedule these individual sessions anytime at your convenience.